how much fun would it be to work at the Bureau oh man
you know other than all that dying you'd do
posting about bprd
Having just completed a kayak marathon in my BPRD hat, I suddenly realized
I can print the BPRD fun run shirts from Return of the Master
REMINDER THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED
It almost does look like the little Fun Run guy is running from a tentacle monster…
this would be unfair to hellboy
he and hats have a rough history
spread the word, let’s get a bprd video game done by valve or something
A paranormal-themed hat simulator?
This has been established previously ahaha
Here’s a go at some more serious answers for living quarters headcanons for BPRD:
- Hellboy: He doesn’t really have many personal belongings. He has a lot of trinkets he’s gathered over the years, lots of photos on the wall of his family and friends, some toys from his childhood, but on the whole he doesn’t keep much in his room. He doesn’t spend much time there anyway.
- Abe: He collects books and art from the places he travels to on missions. As a result, his room is a little crowded and the style of his decor is particularly eclectic, but it’s comfortable for him.
- Liz: Pretty utilitarian. At this point she doesn’t bother getting comfortable in any single place. What’s the point?
- Kate: So many books. Too many books. There are books on the floor because she ran out of other flat surfaces.
- Johann: He has a big painting in there. And a bed, for some reason. I’d like to think he’s cleaned up since we last saw it, but I somehow doubt it.
- Roger: He keeps everything, so his room is pretty messy too. But every time he tries to clean it he just ends up spending hours looking at his things and remembering the stuff he’s seen and done.
- Ben: His room is pretty ordinary, except for the mummified monkey he’s got in there. That’s kind of weird.
I love that you both had the exact same request! That’s a lot of characters, but I’ll give it a shot. Cooking headcanons for BPRD:
- Hellboy: Not particularly talented in the kitchen. Really, the best thing he can manage is a ham sandwich, and even those are of dubious quality. He leaves cooking to the folks with two functional hands and the patience to put a good meal together.
- Abe: After some exciting (dangerous) first encounters in the kitchen, Abe actually took quite well to cooking. He collects cook books from around the world and likes to try different recipes, but a lot of them are too rich or fancy for everyone else’s tastes.
- Liz: Doesn’t like to cook. Prefers cafeteria food to having to make something herself.
- Kate: Would cook for herself a lot more if she had more free time. Instead, she sometimes joins Abe to try whatever he’s come up with most recently. She usually likes it.
- Johann: Seems to like to sit in the kitchen as things cook. Nobody has asked him if he can actually smell the food, or if he’s just conversing with the souls of the food they’re about to eat.
- Roger: After he figured out how to make S’mores, he made them every single day for several weeks. The Bureau blamed Liz’s bad influence for the break room smelling like marshmallows all the time. He pretends to like what Abe cooks, but he usually doesn’t really like it.
- Ben: Not big on cooking, but he can grill a hell of a steak, and he pretty unashamedly loves throwing a good, old-fashioned, American cookout. During these rare cookouts he allows nobody else to touch the meat or the grill. He’s got it taken care of.